Read here about the useful properties of pineapple:
1. Strengthens the immune system and is a powerful source of vitamin C.
2. Strengthens bones because it contains a lot of manganese.
3. Reduces stress. Pineapples contain healing levels with other B vitamins that increase your ability to cope with stress effectively.
4. Good for the eyes. High levels of antioxidants and vitamin C therefore reduce the risk of pineapple macular degeneration. Contains a lot of beta-carotene – a necessary substance for healthy vision.
5. Runny nose and cough. Due to the enormous levels of anti-inflammatory bromelain and vitamin C, pineapple may be the best remedy for nasty colds.
6. Reduce blood pressure
Other vitamins and minerals in pineapples are high in potassium. Potassium is a powerful natural vasodilator and relieves vascular tension.
7. Beneficial for digestion and intestinal health.