Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and potassium. It also has a good amount of protein and fibre. The health benefits of tulsi backed by research are:
- Natural immunity booster
- Reduces fever (antipyretic) and pain (analgesic).
- Reduces colds, coughs and other respiratory problems
- Relieves colds, flushes, coughs and colds
- Anti-cancer properties
- Good for heart health
- Useful for kidney stones and gouty arthritis
- Beneficial for digestive disorders
- Good for skin and hair
- Eczema treatment
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Close the packaging properly after use.
Centralsun’s tulsi powder capsules are 100% free from additives and suitable for vegans.