CRANBERRY CHRISTMAS DESSERT
- 600 g natural plant based yoghurt
- 3 tsp Centralsun’s cranberry powder
- 150 g white chocolate
- 1 tsp Centralsun’s ground vanilla
- 140 g Centralsun’s almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 0,5 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/3 tsp ground ginger
- grated peel of half an organic orange
- Serve with lingon- or cranberries
Melt the white chocolate and mix it with yogurt, ground vanilla and cranberry powder until smooth. For the crumble, toast the almonds, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom in a hot pan for about 3 minutes, stirring, until the aromas are released. Add the grated zest of half an orange and process the mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth.
The crumble can be served on the bottom or as a topping.
Allow to chill for at least half an hour before serving and serve with lingon- or cranberries.