5-MTHF – 60 caps
48.21$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
5-MTHF, also known as methyl folate, is the active form of folate that the body can use immediately. One capsule of Vimergy’s 5-MTHF contains 5mg of highly absorbable methyl folate to support your brain health. Also included is 500mcg of vitamin B12 in the form of andenosyl- and methylcobalamin, further enhancing the effects of 5-MTHF.
Folate is an essential vitamin. It is required for cellular division and the synthesis of amino acids as well as nucleic acids. Methyl folate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. If you wish to support brain health and cognitive function (memory, attention and concentration), 5-MTHF can help. In addition, 5-MTHF helps to maintain normal levels of homocysteine in the body.
(Folate vs folic acid – what’s the difference? Folate is the natural form of vitamin B9 and folic acid is the synthetic form of vitamin B9. 5-MTHF is the active, highly absorbable form of folate. Folic acid is not usable by the body until it has been converted to methyl folate).
- Folate supports brain health.
- 5-MTHF supplementation supports the balancing of homocysteine levels.
- Long-term folate supplementation (>3 years) supports good cognitive function in 50+ people.
- Each capsule contains 5mg (5,000mcg) of 5-MTHF (methyl folate) and 500mcg of vitamin B12 in the form of adenosyl- and methylcobalamin, which act as a methyl folate enhancer.
- Vimergy’s 5-MTHF is GMO-free, gluten-free, kosher, soy-free, vegan-friendly, paleo-friendly.
- The product does not contain citric acid, rice flour or gelatin.
More about folate and methyl folate:
- Folate is one of the 13 essential vitamins in the human body.
- Methyl folate is the active form of folate that can be used by the body immediately. Folic acid – the synthetic form of folate – can not be used by the body until converted to methyl folate.
- Methyl folate can enter the brain instantly. Folic acid, however, must first be processed into methyl folate before it can pass through the brain barrier.
- Methyl folate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Folate is essential for the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Insufficient levels of folate in the body can lead to dangerous changes in DNA and protein synthesis.
- Folate is essential for cell division.
- Women who consume adequate amounts of folate during pregnancy can reduce the risk of a baby being born with neural tube defects. Folate is found in many fruits, vegetables and wholegrain cereals and can also be taken as a food supplement.
- Vitamin B12 is needed by the body to produce energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for a well-functioning metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for maintaining normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the synthesis of DNA.