Coriander Leaf extract – 100ml
20.00€ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Coriander Leaf extract – an effective aid for the elimination of heavy metals from the body. Epigenetics liquid coriander leaf extract is:
- without preservatives;
- gluten, lactose, and soy-free;
- suitable for vegans;
- packaged in special purple bottles made of Miron glass, which protects the product from the harmful effects of light;
- manufactured in the United Kingdom (UK) according to GMP ISO 9001:2015 standards;
- FDA approved.
NB! The product contains alcohol.
What is coriander leaf extract?
Epigenetics Coriander Leaf extract is made from organic coriander leaves using a traditional method. This means that the coriander leaves are first steeped in organic alcohol and purified water for a period of time to slowly infuse the healing properties into the solution, resulting in a liquid extract full of herbal power.
What are the benefits of coriander leaf extract?
Known as Chinese parsley, coriander is like an all-powerful miracle plant that can help to flush heavy metals out of the body as well as fight viruses and bacteria. It is also considered one of the oldest herbs in the world, having been used for thousands of years. Thanks to its powerful healing properties, coriander is thought to be a phenomenal herb, packed with vitamins A, C and K, as well as minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. It also contains significantly more antioxidants than most fruits and vegetables. Therefore, coriander leaf extract can provide the body with an effective boost, both as a healing aid and for prophylactic purposes.
Among other benefits, coriander leaf extract may be useful:
- for balancing blood sugar levels;
- for supporting heart health;
- in case of various infections;
- for supporting cognitive function;
- for supporting gut health;
- for lowering bad (LDL) cholesterol;
- for lowering inflammation;
- in case of salmonella bacteria infection;
- in preventing heart disease;
- in case of high blood pressure;
- in eliminating heavy metals from the body;
- for relieving fatigue and tiredness;
- in case of skin problems;
- in case of autoimmune diseases.
How to use the extract?
The recommended daily dose for adults is 20-30 drops mixed with a small amount of water or juice. For therapeutic purposes, it is advisable to consult a specialist before deciding on the appropriate dose. It is important to shake the tincture carefully before use. Tincture is not suitable for use during pregnancy.
Are there any side effects associated with the consumption of coriander leaf extract?
Coriander may cause an allergic reaction. In case of symptoms, discontinue use immediately.
How to store the product correctly?
It is best to keep the bottle with the extract in a dry, cool place, out of the reach of children and to consume within 12 months of first opening.
Distilled water, Alcohol (10%), Organic coriander leaf (Coriandrum sativum).
Suitable for vegans
20-30 drops mixed with a small amount of water or juice up to 4 times a day
Store in the fridge after opening and consume within 12 months.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
In case of pregnancy, breast-feeding, medication or health problems, consult a doctor before use.
In case of reaction, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
Keep the product in a dark, cool place and out of the reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.