Freeze-dried Turmeric juice powder 50g
20.00$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Freeze-dried Turmeric juice powder is made using a cold pressing juicing method and then the juice is dried at low temperatures not to loose any important properties. Turmeric is a natural wonder and has been used since ancient times as a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic and antidepressant. Curcumin, the main component of turmeric, has phenomenal anti-cancer properties and is known to help inhibit prostate, skin, colon, mouth, esophagus, lung, stomach, pancreatic, liver and breast cancers.
Freeze-Dried Turmeric Juice Powder
Turmeric, a spice widely used in traditional medicine, has been associated with various potential health benefits. It is important to note that while turmeric has shown promise in scientific studies, individual results may vary, and it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.
Here are some of the potential benefits of turmeric:
- Blood Purification: Turmeric is believed to have blood-purifying properties, although scientific evidence supporting this claim is limited.
- Respiratory Health: Turmeric has been traditionally used to alleviate respiratory diseases, but further research is needed to understand its specific effects and mechanisms.
- Liver Function: Turmeric may have a positive impact on liver health and function, but it is important to consult with a healthcare professional for appropriate management of liver-related conditions.
- Blood Circulation: Turmeric is believed to support healthy blood circulation, although more scientific studies are required to establish its direct effects.
- Menstrual Cycle Regulation: Turmeric has been mentioned in traditional usage for menstrual cycle regulation, but further research is needed to confirm its effectiveness.
- Cognitive Diseases: Turmeric has been studied for its potential role in preventing cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer’s. However, more research is necessary to fully understand its impact on cognitive health.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Turmeric has been traditionally used to treat gastrointestinal disorders. However, it is important to seek medical advice for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
- Inflammation Reduction: Turmeric is believed to possess anti-inflammatory properties, potentially providing relief for conditions like arthritis and autoimmune diseases. However, individual responses to turmeric may vary, and it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for appropriate management.
- Digestive Aid: Turmeric may assist in the digestion of proteins and fats, although the extent of its digestive benefits requires further scientific investigation.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: Turmeric has been studied for its potential role in regulating blood sugar levels, particularly in individuals with diabetes. However, it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional for appropriate management and treatment options.
- Antioxidant and Anti-Aging Effects: Turmeric’s antioxidant properties may have potential anti-aging effects, although the specific mechanisms and outcomes are still being explored.
- Skin Health: Turmeric’s antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties have been traditionally used for healing skin ulcers, scabs, and inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. However, individual responses may vary, and medical advice should be sought for appropriate treatment options.
Incorporating turmeric into your diet as a part of a balanced and varied approach to nutrition can be beneficial. However, it is important to remember that turmeric should not replace medical treatments or professional advice. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance and to ensure the safety and effectiveness of any health-related practices.
Store the packaging at room temperature, away from direct sunlight. After use, close the packaging properly.
Central Sun’s freeze-dried turmeric juice powder is 100% free from additives and is suitable for vegans.
How to Use It?
As juice powders are very concentrated it is recommended to start with a small amount. 1/4 teaspoon with water, juice or smoothie.