Freeze dried white mulberry powder
6.00$ – 15.00$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Freeze-dried powder made from white dried mulberries. Deliciously sweet and perfect for sweetening your favourite desserts. A great alternative to other sweeteners as it is made from dried berries only!
- High in fibre – Great for digestion and blood sugar balance!
- Mild sweet flavour – great as a sprinkle on breakfast porridge, smoothies or muesli.
- High in antioxidants – mulberries are rich in nutrient-rich antioxidants such as vitamin C and K. Ideal for breakfast, sweet or sweet fruits.
- Organic – Centralsun mulberry powder is organic, gluten-free and GMO-free.
Freeze Dried White Mulberry Powder
This powder is made from dried mulberries, which are then freeze-dried and ground into a fine powder. The result is a wonderfully sweet powder that is a great sweetener for a variety of desserts. Mulberries are a superfood with an unusually high protein and iron content and are also rich in vitamin C, fibre, calcium and antioxidants. Dried mulberries have a mild sweet flavour similar to dried goji berries and figs. These berries are dried so that they have a slightly crunchy texture.
- Mulberry powder is both tasty and healthy. There are many ways to enjoy mulberry powder:
- Add to muesli and combine with nuts, dried berries and coconut.
- Add to baked goods. A great way to sweeten muffins, cakes, cookies and more.
- Make herbal tea and add mulberry powder to the tea powder. Then strain through a sieve and enjoy!
- Add to smoothies to add sweet flavour and nutrients.
- Add to yoghurt.
- Enjoy with a spoon straight from the bag
Mulberries are a nutritious fruit that may offer several potential health benefits. While it is important to note that individual results may vary, here are some key points about the potential benefits of mulberries:
- Antioxidant Power: Dried mulberries are rich in anthocyanins, a group of antioxidants known for their anti-inflammatory properties. These antioxidants may help protect against oxidative damage and reduce inflammation in the body. Mulberries also contain resveratrol, another powerful antioxidant associated with anti-aging properties and potential benefits for heart health.
- High in Fiber: Mulberries are a good source of dietary fiber, including both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber can help regulate blood sugar levels and support heart health by reducing harmful cholesterol levels. Insoluble fiber is important for maintaining a healthy digestive system and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Rich in Vitamin C: Mulberries are a great source of vitamin C, providing more than the recommended daily allowance. Vitamin C plays a vital role in supporting the immune system, promoting tissue repair, and protecting vision. It also acts as an antioxidant, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease by combating oxidative stress.
- Protein, Iron, and Calcium Content: Mulberries are relatively high in protein compared to other fruits. They also contain significant amounts of iron and calcium. Iron is essential for carrying oxygen throughout the body and combating fatigue, while calcium is important for maintaining strong bones and teeth and reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
- Incorporating mulberries into your diet can be a way to enjoy a variety of nutrients and potentially reap their associated health benefits. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and to ensure that mulberries fit into your overall dietary needs and health goals.