Magnesium phosphate – 100ml
19.19$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Magnesium Phosphate – a highly bioavailable form of magnesium for the prevention of muscle cramps and to restore energy reserves. Epigenetics liquid magnesium phosphate is:
- without preservatives;
- gluten, lactose, and soy-free;
- allergy free;
- suitable for vegans;
- packed in special purple bottles made of Miron glass, which protects the product from the harmful effects of light;
- manufactured in the United Kingdom (UK) in accordance with GMP ISO 9001: 2015 standards;
- FDA approved.
What is magnesium phosphate?
Magnesium phosphate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium that can be helpful in relieving muscle cramps as well as replenishing energy reserves when tired or fatigued.
What do we need magnesium for?
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is involved in more than 300 enzymes in the body. This essential mineral regulates a number of biochemical processes in the body and also plays an important role in energy (ATP) production and DNA/RNA synthesis.
An essential mineral for strong bones and teeth
Magnesium is needed both for the transport of calcium to the bones and for the synthesis of carbohydrates, fats and amino acids. If magnesium levels are too low, calcium is not retained in the bones, putting both bone and joint health at risk.
Among other things, magnesium is an essential key for:skeletal development;
- maintaining the potential of nerve and muscle membranes;
- the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids;
- regulating the work of heart muscles;
- stabilizing biomembranes.
When should magnesium be taken as a food supplement?
As the body is only able to store a fraction of the required amount of magnesium each day, magnesium deficiency is easily experienced by virtually everyone. Therefore, magnesium supplementation can be helpful at any time of life. However, it is particularly important to maintain magnesium reserves for athletes and people who perform physical work, as their body’s need for magnesium is higher than average. Magnesium intake can also help when symptoms of mineral deficiency occur.
It is also recommended to consider the use of magnesium supplement:
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- in the presence of symptoms suggestive of magnesium deficiency;
- in various intestinal diseases in which the absorption of magnesium may be difficult;
- in case of sleep disorders and anxiety;
- in case of fatigue, exhaustion and stress;
- in osteoporosis;
- in case of magnesium deficiency;
- while taking some medicines (diuretics, corticosteroids, medicines for high blood pressure);
- for high blood pressure.
How to take Epigenetics Liquid Magnesium Phosphate?
According to the manufacturer’s recommendations, the recommended daily allowance for an adult is 10 drops with a little water or juice during breakfast. Consumption of a food supplement is not a substitute for a versatile and healthy diet, but it can help prevent mineral deficiencies and maintain magnesium reserves.
How to store the product correctly?
It is best to keep the magnesium bottle in a dry and cool place, out of the reach of children and to use it within 6 months of the first opening.
Purified water, Magnesium phosphate, Citric acid.
Amount per serving:
Magnesium 19 mg (from Magnesium phosphate)
Store in the fridge after opening and consume within 6 months.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
In case of pregnancy, breast-feeding, medication or health problems, consult a doctor before use.
In case of reaction, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
Keep the product in a dark, cool place and out of the reach of children.