Freeze-dried Amla juice powder 100g
17.00$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Freeze-dried Amla juice powder is made using a cold pressing juicing method and then the juice is dried at low temperatures not to loose any important properties. Amla berry, also known as Indian gooseberry, contains phenomenal amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants such as ellagic acid and quercetin. It is also rich in vitamin A and B complexes and minerals such as iron, calcium, chromium and phosphorus. Amla can significantly strengthen the immune system and protect the body against chronic diseases and illnesses.
Freeze-Dried Amla Juice Powder
Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, is a fruit that has been traditionally used for its potential health benefits. While amla has been studied and shown promise in certain areas, it is important to note that individual results may vary, and it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.
Here Are Some of The Potential Benefits Associated with Amla:
- Urinary Tract Infections: Amla may have beneficial effects in supporting urinary tract health. However, more research is needed to establish its effectiveness in treating urinary tract infections.
- Heart Disease: Some studies suggest that amla may have cardioprotective properties and could potentially contribute to heart health. However, it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional for appropriate management of heart-related conditions.
- Type II Diabetes: Amla has been studied for its potential anti-hyperglycemic properties, which may help in managing type II diabetes. However, individual responses may vary, and it is important to seek medical advice for appropriate diabetes management.
- Asthma: Amla has been traditionally used for respiratory health, including in cases of asthma. While some studies suggest its potential benefits, further research is needed to confirm its effectiveness.
- Blood Diseases: Amla has been mentioned in traditional usage for blood diseases. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Amla contains compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, which may be beneficial for individuals with autoimmune diseases like arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, cardiomyopathy, lupus, fibromyalgia, and bursitis. It is advisable to seek medical advice for appropriate management of these conditions.
- Cancer Prevention: Amla has been studied for its potential anti-proliferative and mutagenic properties, which may be relevant in cancer prevention. However, more research is needed to fully understand its impact on cancer development and progression.
- Digestive Aid: Amla is known for its gastric emulsification properties and its ability to relieve acidosis. It has been traditionally used to improve food absorption and regulate elimination, making it beneficial for digestion. However, individual responses may vary, and medical advice should be sought for appropriate management of digestive issues.
- Energy, Vitality, and Fertility: Amla has been associated with increased energy, vitality, and muscle tonality. It is believed to have a positive impact on fertility. However, more scientific studies are required to establish these effects and mechanisms.
- Eye Health: Amla has been traditionally used to improve eye health and reduce the risk of developing conditions like conjunctivitis and cataracts. Further research is necessary to confirm its specific benefits for eye health.
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Amla has been shown to possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties may contribute to its potential health benefits, including the reduction of harmful cholesterol levels. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional for appropriate management of cholesterol-related conditions.
Incorporating amla into your diet or using it as a natural remedy may have potential benefits. However, it should not replace medical treatments or professional advice. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance and to ensure the safety and effectiveness of any health-related practices.
How to Use?
As juice powders are very concentrated it is recommended to start with small amount. 1/4 teaspoon with water, juice or smoothie.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. After use, close the packaging properly.
Centralsun’s frteeze-dried Amla juice powder is 100% free from additives and are suitable for vegans.