Back to products
Freeze-dried passion fruit cubes 33g
5.00$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Freeze-dried passion fruit cubes are the perfect snack if you crave something exotic. They crumble and melt in the mouth at the same time. No additives or sweeteners are added. Great food for athletes, helping to replenish energy and revitalize the body. Also very popular with children.
Freeze-dried passion fruit cubes are an ideal healthy snack, but also a nice addition to a smoothie bowl, cooled porridge or dessert. Pleasantly sour and crunchy. Freeze-dried passion fruit is also loved by children.
Here are some Passion fruits health benefits:
- Passion fruit is an amazing and delicious fruit with great nutrition value. It contains high levels of vitamin A, which is good for skin, vision, and the immune system.
- Passion fruit is rich in antioxidants, which help to remove harmful free radicals from the body. Antioxidants play an important role in keeping the body healthy. Antioxidants improve blood flow to the brain and nervous system. They also reduce inflammation in the body.
- Passion fruit pulp contains a lot of fiber. It helps regulate the digestive system and keep the gut healthy, preventing constipation and bowel disorders. It also has benefits in reducing cholesterol and boosting heart health.
- Passion fruit is rich in vitamin C, which boosts the immune system. It helps the body absorb more iron from plant-based foods, and may improve the body’s ability to fight off infections.
- Passion fruit is loaded with heart-healthy potassium and is also low in sodium. When eaten with the seeds it contains a lot of fiber, which can help to remove excess cholesterol from the inside of blood vessels. Also, eating passion fruit may help to normalize blood pressure.
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Freeze-dried passion fruit cubes are 100% pure and vegan. Free of added sugars, gluten, GMOs.
There are no reviews yet.