Irish sea moss powder 250g
39.00$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Irish moss (Chondrus Crispus) or sea moss powder – a versatile Atlantic seaweed for experimenting in the kitchen and for health. Organic Irish moss powder is:
- 100% natural;
- preservative-free; GMO-free;
- certified organic;
- gluten, lactose and soy-free;
- suitable for vegans.
What is the Irish moss powder?
Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus) or Sea Moss is a sweet and salty red sea moss known as carrageenan, which grows on the rocky coast of the Atlantic Ocean and also carries the title of superfood. This powerful algae is truly versatile and has an impressive nutritional profile, rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B12, antioxidants and antiviral compounds. Irish moss is also considered to be one of the best sources of plant omega-3 fatty acids.
What else is Irish sea moss good for?
Irish moss can have a soothing effect on an upset gut as well as preventing and providing effective support for a range of other health conditions.
Irish sea moss may help with:
- digestive problems such as gastritis, nausea, heartburn, vomiting;
- elimination of toxins from the body;
- high iodine levels in hypothyroidism and iodine deficiency;
- weight problems – reduces appetite and creates a feeling of fullness;
- fatigue and tiredness;
- prevention of cancer;
- blood sugar imbalance;
- relieving skin problems such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis;
- preventing premature ageing and wrinkles
- relieving coughs, colds and sore throats.
How to use seaweed more specifically?
Irish moss powder has a sweet-salty taste and is perfect for sprinkeling to fresh salads as well as soups and stews. You can also add sea moss powder to smoothies.
How to store the product correctly?
It is best to keep the algae pack in a dry and cool place, protected from direct sunlight.