Lipo Naturals Liposomal Glutathione 443 ml
73.00$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Liposomal glutathione – a crucial antioxidant for the proper functioning of your immune system and cell health. Lipo Naturals liposomal glutathione is:
- free of synthetic preservatives;
- free of flavourings;
- free of gluten, lactose and soy;
- with high bioavailability;
- suitable for vegans;
- BPA free packaging;
- made in the USA;
- tested and thoroughly quality controlled.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Lipo Naturals Liposomal Glutathione 443 Ml
What Is Glutathione?
Glutathione is an antioxidant made up of a powerful complex of amino acids – cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine. Glutathione is found in every cell in the body – from the liver to the kidneys and pancreas – and it carries a very important role in the body.
What Do We Need Glutathione For?
Glutathione helps to reduce free radicals in the body and is involved in the body’s natural cleansing processes.
Among Other Things, Glutathione Is Necessary:
- in the regeneration of vitamins C and E;
- for supporting the body’s immune function;
- for the elimination of toxins from the body. Glutathione binds to a variety of fat-soluble toxins, transforming toxins into water-soluble form and allowing the body to excrete them in the urine. In this way, glutathione helps to get rid of both heavy metals and pesticides.
- for cell health.
Taking a Glutathione Supplement May Help:
- in case of skin conditions;
- in case of fatty liver;
- for insulin resistance in the elderly;
- for Parkinson’s disease;
- for autoimmune diseases;
- for diabetes;
- in cases of weakened immunity;
- for the relief of symptoms caused by respiratory diseases.
When Should Glutathione Be Taken as A Supplement?
Glutathione levels in the body can be reduced by several factors. These include an unbalanced diet, environmental toxins and stress. Levels of glutathione in the body also decline with age. If you’re struggling with any of the health issues listed above, or you’re facing a period of stress, taking a glutathione supplement can provide the boost your body needs.
Advantages of Liposomal Glutathione Over Other Forms
Liposomal glutathione has the advantage of being highly absorbable, which allows it to provide effective support to the body. The glutathione molecules in liposomal glutathione are encapsulated in protective liposomes, which ensure that the glutathione is not destroyed in the digestive tract and reaches the cells directly. Lipo Naturals liposomal glutathione has also undergone rigorous testing and quality control to ensure the effectiveness of the product. It is also free of unnecessary bulking agents and other synthetic additives.
How to Use Lipo Naturals Liposomal Glutathione?
According to the manufacturer’s recommendations, the daily recommended intake for adults is 1 tbsp or 15 ml of glutathione in the evening, 2-3 hours after the last meal. As Lipo Naturals glutathione does not contain flavourings, its taste may be unfamiliar at first. To neutralise the taste, glutathione can be mixed with a small amount of juice if desired to make it more enjoyable.
How to Store the Product Correctly?
It is best to store liposomal glutathione in the refrigerator after the first opening.