Freeze-dried mango powder, sometimes referred to as dry mango powder, is a perfect way to add tropical taste and health benefits to your smoothies or other recipes.
Mango… is the King of fruits
Mango, often called the king of fruits, is one of the most popular and nutritionally rich fruits in the world. With a sweet and juicy taste, it truly brings you a tiny piece of the Sun. Mango fruit is rich in a complex of
- vitamins A, C, E, and B
- health-promoting flavonoids such as beta-carotene and alpha-carotene.
Ton of beneficial properties for health
- Makes you happy. Mangos contain a significant amount of pyridoxine (B-6), which is vital for the synthesis of serotonin and dopamine in the brain. Dopamine can lead to feelings of euphoria and enhanced motivation.
- Improves vision. Due to high content of fiber, pectin and vitamin C, mango powder is great for improving vision and preventing dry eyes.
- Help with digestion. Mangos also contain loads of enzymes and they are a prebiotic food, i.e. they contain compounds that stimulate and feed healthy bacteria in the intestine system that aid with digestion.
- Mangos are thought to help with insomnia so in some countries they are eaten before going to bed.
- Mangos are known to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol due to their significant content of fiber, pectin, and vitamin C.
- Alkalizing the body. Mangos can help alkalize the whole body, helping get rid of poisonous acids and restore the PH balance in the body.
How to use freeze-dried mango powder?
Add this delicious and pure freeze-dried mango powder to your smoothies, desserts, or salads. It’s also perfect for seasoning raw cakes.
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Freeze-Dried Mango Powder is 100% pure and vegan. Free of added sugars, gluten, GMOs.