What comes to your mind when hearing the word “pineapple”? Sweet, tropical, warm paradise, sunny beach … right?
All of that is put together in a fine yellowish powder which makes your cooking experience more exciting and nutritionally beneficial.
Wonderful powers of freeze-dried pineapple powder
Source of vitamins and nutrients
- Strengthens the immune system due to high content of vitamin C.
- May strengthen bones since it contains a lot of manganese.
- Stress reduction. B vitamins increase your ability to cope with stress effectively.
- Good for the eyes. High levels of antioxidants, vitamin C and beta-carotene – a necessary substance for healthy vision.
- May reduce blood pressure
- High in potassium, which is a powerful natural vasodilator and relieves vascular tension.
- Beneficial for digestion and intestinal health.
Feel like catching a cold?
Due to the enormous levels of anti-inflammatory bromelain and vitamin C, pineapple may be the best remedy for nasty colds such as runny nose and cough. Include pineapple powder in your daily nutrition and feel better all year round.
How to use freeze-dried pineapple powder?
It’s really easy. Just mix 1-2 teaspoons of pineapple powder into yoghurt or smoothie, stir into mocktail or milkshake, or sprinkle morning porridge.
Try also this yellow smoothie recipe with pineapple powder
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen).
- 2 tablespoons Centralsun’s freeze-dried pineapple powder
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 1-2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- small handful of ice
Instructions: Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Enjoy immediately! If you prefer a smoothie bowl then add your favorite toppings.
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Freeze-dried Pineapple powder is 100% pure and vegan. Free of additives, gluten, GMOs.