Blue Spirulina 50g
SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
- Blue Spirulina, also known as Phycocyanin, is a substance isolated from green spirulina.
- Blue Spirulina is truly a superfood, containing worthy properties like antioxidants, proteins, minerals, carotenoids, vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin K and iron.
- It may give your immune system a boost by flushing out toxins and heavy metals and promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- HOW TO USE: Add Blue Spirulina to smoothies, ice creams, cakes, raw porridges, yoghurts, milkshakes, baked foods and other recipes to make it visually attractive.
- Blue Spirulina is natural, gluten-free and also free from GMO.
Blue Spirulina 50g | Natural and Nutrient-Rich
Glamorous Blue Food Without Additives
Blue smoothies, colorful baked goods and exciting desserts – what is the mysterious ingredient that makes it all possible? Is there really such a thing as a natural blue food dye that, as a bonus, also has a high nutritional value and exciting taste? YES, THERE IS. Thanks to blue spirulina 50g package, you can now give up food colors full of synthetic ingredients and still enjoy exciting desserts and blue smoothies that make your heart race! But what’s the secret of blue spirulina?
Blue Smoothie Is the New Green!
Blue Spirulina is a bright blue pigment, extracted from the green algae spirulina, which grows in lakes, springs and ponds. Besides high nutritional value, blue spirulina has the ability to give your favorite recipes an amazing electric blue color in a natural way. Due to its strong pigmentation (phycocyanin), blue spirulina can be used to add vivid blue color to any food. Add half a teaspoon of blue spirulina to your morning smoothie or raw porridge and make your breakfast more exciting!
Looking for a nutritious boost to support your well-being? Look no further than Blue Spirulina, a powerful natural ingredient that offers more than just stunning blue hues. While we avoid making unsupported medical claims, we are excited to share the potential benefits of incorporating Blue Spirulina into your daily routine.
- Nourish your body with plant protein: Blue Spirulina is a rich source of plant-based protein, comparable to the protein content of an egg. Fuel your body with this essential nutrient that helps support muscle recovery and overall vitality.
- Embrace the beauty of carotenoids: With more beta-carotene than carrots, Blue Spirulina brings a vibrant touch to your meals while providing potential antioxidant benefits. Carotenoids play a role in promoting healthy cells and overall well-being.
- Elevate your energy and performance: Experience a natural boost with Blue Spirulina. While we can’t make specific claims, many individuals have reported increased energy levels and enhanced performance when incorporating Blue Spirulina into their daily routines.
- Delight your taste buds with creativity: Blue Spirulina is not only a nutritional powerhouse but also a feast for the eyes. Get creative in the kitchen by adding it to smoothies, lattes, desserts, noodles, or rice. You can even craft refreshing blue lemonades or indulge in tantalizing blue ice cream.
While Blue Spirulina offers exciting possibilities, it’s important to maintain a balanced diet and lifestyle.
Is There a Difference Between Blue and Green Spirulina?
You are probably familiar with green spirulina because of its rather intense flavor, which can take some time and patience to get used to. Blue spirulina is a different story! Blue spirulina powder has been stripped of the fishy flavor of green spirulina, while still retaining all the goodness and benefits. If you have tried adding green spirulina to a smoothie and didn’t like the taste, it’s definitely worth giving blue spirulina a try! By using blue spirulina in smoothies, you get an earthy and truly delicious blue smoothie without a single ounce of that unfamiliar fishy taste and smell!
How to use Blue Spirulina?
In your favorite recipes … of course – just let your imagination run wild. If you want to make a delicious and healthy blue smoothie, a colorful dessert or an exciting cocktail, blue spirulina is a perfect choice!
Its beautiful color makes it a valuable addition to
- raw porridge
- ice cream
- baked goods*
- and many more…
*if processing blue spirulina at high temperatures, it may lose some of its bright color and beneficial properties, if you wish to bake striped bread or an interestingly colored biscuit, you can still mix blue spirulina into the dough, but bear in mind that the nutritional value and brightness of the blue shade will not be quite the same as for uncooked foods.
You can mix blue spirulina powder with yellow fruits (such as mango) to get a green color, but you can also mix them with pink or red colors (such as Centralsun’s pink dragon fruit powder or berries) to get a lavender or purple hue.
Recipe Corner: Exciting Recipes with Blue Spirulina
Blue smoothie with spirulina
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of coconut water or plant milk.
- 1-2 tsp Centralsun’s blue spirulina
Instructions: Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until the texture is silky smooth. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and garnish with whatever you like.
Blue chia pudding with blue spirulina
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- 2 tsp Centralsun’s blue spirulina
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 50 ml full fat coconut milk
- 300 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ( optional)
- berries of your choice (optional, for garnishing)
Instructions: Mix chia seeds with almond milk, spirulina, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir thoroughly, then refrigerate for a few hours. When the pudding is ready, whip the coconut cream and place the dessert in layers in a goblet. Serve with berries, if you wish. Enjoy!
Smoothie bowl with blue spirulina
- 2 frozen bananas
- a handful of frozen mango cubes
- ½ cup of coconut water
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 2 tsp Centralsun’s blue spirulina
Instructions: Place the frozen bananas in a blender and add mango cubes, spirulina, and coconut water. Process until the texture is smooth and creamy. Then pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl of your choice (such as a coconut bowl), garnish with berries and coconut chips of your choice.
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Blue Spirulina 50g Powder is suitable for vegans. Free of added sugars, gluten, GMOs.