Freeze dried Passion fruit powder
14.92$ – 33.05$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
- Freeze-dried passion fruit powder – pure Asian fruit for your highest good. Made from whole fruit, not puree.
- Passion fruit powder is quite sour and gives your smoothie or other recipes a tropical taste.
- Not only good-looking but also full of beneficial nutrients.
- How to use: Just add 2-3 teaspoons to smoothies, yoghurts, desserts or salads. It is also wonderful for both raw food and baking. For a delicious mango and passion fruit smoothie recipe, check the description!
- Freeze-dried passion fruit powder is 100% natural and vegan, nothing added. Free from additives!
Freeze-dried passion fruit powder or Passiflora powder is a wonderful way to add tropical flavor and health benefits to your smoothie or other recipes.
How to use freeze-dried passion fruit powder?
This freeze-dried Passion Fruit tastes and smells amazing. It is perfect for adding to – smoothies, yogurts, desserts, or salads. As it is quite sour tasting, just start by adding 1 teaspoon at first. You can always add extra.
Passion fruit is an amazing and delicious fruit with great nutritional value. It contains high levels of vitamin A, which is good for skin, vision, and the immune system.
- Passion fruit is rich in antioxidants, which help to remove harmful free radicals from the body. Antioxidants play an important role in keeping the body healthy. Antioxidants improve blood flow to the brain and nervous system. They also reduce inflammation in the body.
- Passion fruit pulp contains a lot of fiber. It helps regulate the digestive system and keep the gut healthy, preventing constipation and bowel disorders. It also has benefits in reducing cholesterol and boosting heart health.
- Passion fruit is rich in vitamin C, which boosts the immune system. It helps the body absorb more iron from plant-based foods, and may improve the body’s ability to fight off infections.
- Passion fruit is loaded with heart-healthy potassium and is also low in sodium. When eaten with the seeds it contains a lot of fiber, which can help to remove excess cholesterol from the inside of blood vessels. Also, eating passion fruit may help to normalize blood pressure.
Make an exotic smoothie bowl! For this you will need:
- 1 ripe banana
- a handful of mango cubes (fresh or frozen)
- a handful of pineapple cubes (fresh or frozen)
- 1-2 tbsp freeze-dried passion fruit powder
- ½ glass of water or coconut water (if you want a thinner smoothie add more liquid)
- freeze-dried passion fruit (optional) cubes
Directions: place all ingredients in a blender and blend until you have a silky smoothie. Pour the smoothie blend into a bowl and decorate to your liking – adding berries, pineapple slices, coconut slices and freeze-dried passion fruit cubes.
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Freeze-Dried Passion fruit Powder is 100% pure and vegan. Free of added sugars, gluten, GMOs.