Why is liver health important? Because the liver is critical to our overall health. Milk thistle is known to have the ability to support our liver.
Milk thistle has been used therapeutically for more than 2000 years, and in ancient Greece and ancient Rome its use was often recommended by herbalists, including Dioscorides and Pliny the Elder. The liver plays a central role in our body’s metabolic processes, converting nutrients into a usable form for the body and helping to clear toxic substances from our bodies.
USDA certified organic non-alcoholic milk thistle tincture:
- Supports liver health
- Well working non-alcoholic formula at a 20:1 concentration
- Produced with organic glycerin (100% flaxseed-based, fat-free).
- Milk thistle is a bitter-tasting herb in its natural form. Vimergy’s Milk Thistle Tincture contains small amounts of organic apple juice, organic mulberry extract and organic lemon juice to provide additional nutrients and improved taste.
- Vimergy’s Milk Thistle can be taken mixed with a glass of water or juice.
- USDA organic, alcohol-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, kosher, corn-free, soy-free, and vegan and paleo-friendly.
- Contains no citric acid, bulking agents, additives, artificial or natural flavors.