Butterfly Pea powder 100g
17.00$ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
- Dried butterfly pea powder, sometimes referred to as “blue matcha” is very well known as a natural blue food dye.
- Butterfly pea powder is used to create beautiful smoothies, lattes, coffee drinks as well as baked foods and desserts. Butterfly Pea Powder is often used as a cocktail ingredient.
- If you want to add an appealing royal/indigo/mauve/electric blue color to your recipes, add ½ tbsp of butterfly pea powder to your dish.
- This brightly coloured powder is truly full of surprises, offering health benefits and the excitement of experimenting in the kitchen!
- Let’s take a closer look at this spunky plant!
Butterfly Pea Powder 100g
A Holy Flower with Purple-Blue Blossoms
Introducing Butterfly Pea, a plant native to tropical climates, especially in Asia. The captivating deep blue blossoms of Butterfly Pea have a rich history of traditional use in practices like Chinese medicine and Ayurveda. While it has been valued for its potential benefits, we want to emphasize that the claims made are not backed by scientific evidence.
At our e-commerce store, we offer Butterfly Pea Powder, which is known for its abundant nutrients. Here are some of its features:
- Antioxidant Boost: The natural antioxidants found in Butterfly Pea Powder can stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, promoting youthful-looking skin and helping to prevent premature aging.
- Immune Support: With its high antioxidant content, Butterfly Pea Powder may contribute to supporting the body’s natural defense mechanisms and boosting overall immune health.
- Heart Health: The presence of anthocyanins in Butterfly Pea Powder suggests potential benefits for cardiovascular health, including reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Skin Vitality: Our Butterfly Pea Powder can help maintain skin health, and it may assist in alleviating various skin concerns, promoting a radiant and beautiful complexion.
While traditional use suggests that Butterfly Pea may have cognitive-enhancing and anxiety-reducing effects, it is important to note that these claims have not been scientifically proven.
Experience the allure of Butterfly Pea and explore its culinary and cosmetic possibilities with our premium Butterfly Pea Powder.
Luminous Indigo Color in Fine Powder
Butterfly Pea powder is known for its vivid indigo color. The flower blossoms have been dried and ground into a fine butterfly pea powder that can be added to smoothie bowls, lattes, pancakes or sprinkled on your favorite desserts and baked foods. Butterfly pea powder is rather neutral in flavor and will not dominate your food. A comparison can be made with green tea, as this is what butterfly pea tastes like. It is awesome to dye food using natural ingredients!
Butterfly Pea Is a Truly Magic Plant!
The plant is PH-sensitive and reacts with acidic liquids. When in contact with hot water, the result is a cobalt blue tea drink. If you squeeze in lemon juice, however, the drink turns purple. However, if you add hibiscus petals to the drink, it turns it fuchsia pink. The drink turns from pink back to blue when in contact with baking soda. Just add a gram of soda and the blue color is back! Using these tips, you can make wonderful meals and drinks, adding a splash of color to your everyday life!
Let Your Imagination Run Wild!
If you would like to spice up your favourite drink or meal, butterfly pea powder is exactly the right choice for it! Butterfly pea powder can be used to garnish practically any meal or drink.
Cool places to give it a try:
- Sushi (add butterfly pea powder to sushi rice)
Feel free to add the powder to pasta, pastries, smoothies, cocktails or even sushi rice and take your sushi experience to a whole new level! f you want to make a tangy tea drink, for example, you can add lemon juice, honey, ginger, mint or cinnamon to butterfly pea powder.
Enjoy Blue Matcha in The Morning Instead of Coffee!
Butterfly Pea powder is often used to make blue tea and … matcha. Enjoy it in the morning instead of coffee, or as an afternoon pick-me-up – whatever works for you!
3 reasons to add blue matcha to your daily routine:
- Unlike green matcha, blue matcha made from butterfly pea powder is CAFFEINE-FREE. Thus, it’s suitable for anyone who prefers to reduce or avoid caffeine intake.
- Blue matcha is a host of powerful properties, helping to improve concentration and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Blue matcha made from butterfly pea powder has anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties.
To Make Blue Matcha You Need:
- ½ cup of hot water
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ½ tsp butterfly pea powder
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Butterfly Pea powder is 100% pure and vegan. Free of additives, gluten, GMOs