5.00£ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
Cashews can be eaten as a snack or added to salads and vegetable or rice dishes. They can also be blended into nut butter and can be spread on celery stalks, apples, cucumbers or mixed with dried coconut, honey and spices for a delicious and healthy treat.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Premium Cashew Nuts 400g
Cashews are crunchy and delicately sweet nuts that are valued around the world for their taste and health. They are also high in protein and rich in vitamin B complex and important minerals such as iron, selenium and zinc.
Cashew nuts offer a wide range of beneficial properties that can support overall health:
- Potential anti-cancer properties: Cashews contain proanthocyanidins, which are compounds that may have the ability to inhibit tumor growth and prevent the division of cancer cells. While research in this area is ongoing, the presence of these compounds in cashews is promising.
- Blood pressure regulation: Cashews have been associated with the ability to help lower blood pressure levels. This is attributed in part to their high content of magnesium, a mineral that plays a role in maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- Gallstone prevention: Regular consumption of cashews may help reduce the risk of gallstones, which are hardened deposits that form in the gallbladder. The specific mechanisms behind this potential benefit are not fully understood, but the fiber content and healthy fats in cashews may play a role.
- Migraine frequency reduction: Some individuals report a reduction in the frequency of migraines when incorporating cashews into their diet. While further research is needed to fully understand this connection, cashews’ nutritional profile, including their magnesium content, may contribute to this potential benefit.
- Energy boost: Cashews are a source of various nutrients, including protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates, which can provide sustained energy and help combat fatigue.
- Bone health support: Cashews contain minerals like magnesium, copper, and phosphorus, which are essential for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Skin and hair health: Cashews can contribute to the health of your skin and hair due to their high content of beneficial nutrients, such as vitamin E, zinc, and copper. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from damage, while zinc and copper are involved in the production of collagen and elastin, important for maintaining skin elasticity.
- Nervous system relaxation: Cashews have properties that may help relax muscles and nerves, offering potential relief from tension and contractions. This can contribute to a sense of relaxation and overall well-being.
- Eye health support: Cashews contain the bioflavonoid zeaxanthin, which is known to help protect the eyes from age-related macular degeneration, a common eye condition that can lead to vision loss.
It’s important to note that while cashews offer potential health benefits, they should be consumed as part of a balanced diet and in moderation, as they are energy-dense. Incorporating a variety of nutrient-rich foods is key to supporting overall health and well-being.
Keep cashews at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
No salt or other additives are added to Centralsun cashews.