Organic Freeze-dried cranberry powder
14.00€ – 39.00€ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
- Freeze-Dried cranberry powder is red-pigmented berry powder made from tangy-flavoured cranberries. Made from whole berries, not puree.
- Pleasantly sour taste, beautiful red color and many useful properties makes it a true immune booster.
- Cranberry powder is considered a superfood, especially for its high content of phenols and anthocyanins, which have a healing effect on liver, bladder and vision.
- HOW TO USE: Add 1-2 tbsp of Cranberry powder to make a delicious red berry smoothie, add it to chilled porridge, desserts, sauces and many other foods to give them a vitamin boost.
- Cranberry powder is 100% natural, without additives.
Enrich your recipes with powder packed with vitamins
Cranberries are rich in vitamins C, E, K1 and also minerals – manganese and copper. In addition to vitamins and minerals, freeze-dried cranberry powder is rich in
- tannic acids, which may have a protective effect on the urinary tract, bladder and kidney.
These amazing properties make cranberry powder an ideal anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and memory-enhancing food. They may strengthen the immune system and have a natural antibiotic effect on the body. Cranberries contain one of nature’s strongest vasodilators, which opens up overloaded bronchi, making it essential for any respiratory condition to improve.
Freeze-dried cranberries all year round
Due to the freeze-drying process, cranberry powder is really easy to use and convenient to consume, even during wintertime. What would be more wonderful than a fresh, delicious and, most importantly, a very nutritious red cranberry smoothie on a cold winter day?
To make Medical Medium’s cranberry water, you need:
- 4 cups of water (1-2 cups is enough if you use freeze-dried cranberry powder).
- 1 cup fresh cranberries or 2 tbsp Centralsun freeze-dried cranberry powder
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
Instructions: Place all the ingredients in a blender and process on high speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then strain through a sieve or a cheesecloth and enjoy!
Try out also these delicious cranberry-walnut raw bars, for what you need:
- 180g soft pitted dates
- 2 tbsp Centralsun freeze-dried cranberry powder.
- 75g dried cranberries
- 75g macadamia nuts
- 50g unshelled almonds
- food processor
Instructions: Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Then make small balls of the mixture and place these in the fridge for a few hours to set. Now your treats are ready to enjoy! Store them in the fridge.
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Freeze-dried Cranberry powder is 100% pure and vegan. Free of additives, gluten, GMOs.
There are no reviews yet.