Organic Blue Spirulina 50g
22.00£ SISALDAB 20% KÄIBEMAKSU
- Organic Blue Spirulina, also known as Phycocyanin, is a substance isolated from green spirulina.
- Organic Blue Spirulina is truly a superfood, containing worthy properties like antioxidants, proteins, minerals, carotenoids, vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin K and iron.
- HOW TO USE: Add Blue Spirulina to smoothies, ice creams, cakes, raw porridges, yoghurts, milkshakes, baked foods and other recipes to make it visually attractive.
- Blue Spirulina is natural, gluten-free and also free from GMO.
Organic Blue Spirulina 50g
Glamorous Blue Food Without Additives
What is the mysterious component that is responsible for blue smoothies, colorful baked goods, and interesting desserts? Is it possible to find a naturally occurring blue food dye that simultaneously has a good nutritional value and nice flavor? YES! You can now avoid artificial food colors and still enjoy thrilling desserts and heart-pounding blue smoothies thanks to organic blue spirulina 50g. But what makes blue spirulina so special?
Blue Smoothie Is the New Green smoothie!
The green algae “spirulina”, which is found in lakes, springs, and ponds, is used to make Blue Spirulina, a vibrant blue colored powder. In addition to having excellent nutritional value, organic blue spirulina will naturally add a beautiful electric blue hue to your favorite recipes. Because of its potent pigment (phycocyanin), organic blue spirulina can be used to give food a vibrant blue color. Make your morning smoothie or raw porridge more lively by stirring in a half-teaspoon of blue spirulina.
Looking for a nutritious boost to support your well-being? Look no further than Organic Blue Spirulina, a powerful natural ingredient that offers more than just stunning blue hues. While we avoid making unsupported medical claims, we are excited to share the potential benefits of incorporating Blue Spirulina into your daily routine.
- Nourish your body with plant protein: The protein content of organic blue spirulina is comparable to that of an egg and is a great source of plant-based protein.
- Embrace the beauty of carotenoids: Organic Blue Spirulina adds a splash of color to your meals and has more beta-carotene than carrots. Carotenoids contribute to the maintenance of healthy cells and general wellbeing.
- Elevate your energy and performance: Benefit naturally from Organic Blue Spirulina. While we are unable to give any guarantees, many people who have included blue spirulina in their daily routines have reported feeling more energized and performing better.
- Delight your taste buds with creativity: In addition to being a nutritious powerhouse, blue spirulina is also a visual treat. Use your imagination in the kitchen and add it to rice, noodles, desserts, lattes, smoothies, or other dishes. Even making cool blue lemonades and consuming enticing blue ice cream are options.
While Blue Spirulina offers exciting possibilities, it’s important to maintain a balanced diet and lifestyle.
Is There a Difference Between Blue and Green Spirulina?
Because of its somewhat strong flavor, which can take some time and patience to get used to, green spirulina is probably already recognizable to you. The story is different with organic blue spirulina. There is no fishy flavor but all the goodness and advantages remain. It’s definitely worth trying organic blue spirulina if you’ve tried adding green spirulina to a smoothie and didn’t care for the flavor. Smoothies made with blue spirulina are earthy and incredibly delicious without even a hint of that strange fishy flavor or scent!
How to use Blue Spirulina?
Of course, in your favorite recipes; just let your creativity fly. Organic Blue spirulina is an excellent option if you want to create a flavorful and nutritious blue smoothie, a vibrant dessert, or an intriguing cocktail!
Its beautiful color makes it a valuable addition to
- raw porridge
- ice cream
- baked goods*
- and many more…
*Blue spirulina may lose some of its vibrant color and health benefits when processed at high temperatures. If you want to bake striped bread or a biscuit with an interesting color, you can still add blue spirulina to the dough, but keep in mind that the nutritional value and brightness of the blue shade won’t be quite as high as for uncooked foods.
You can mix blue spirulina powder with yellow fruits (such as mango) to get a green color, but you can also mix them with pink or red colors (such as Centralsun’s pink dragon fruit powder or berries) to get a lavender or purple hue.
Keep the package at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight. Close the package properly after use. Texture may change upon exposure to moisture.
Centralsun Organic Blue Spirulina Powder is suitable for vegans. Free of added sugars, gluten, GMOs.